compensation: Salary is DOE ($12.00 to start)
Well established General Contractor in West Hollywood is looking for a semiskilled construction laborer to help with commercial tenant improvements. The position has opportunity for growth and promotion to superintendent.
Essential Job Duties:
* Provide labor work for retail and commercial customer locations.
* Daytime, Nighttime and weekend hours required based on customer needs.
* Job responsibilities include cleaning, carpentry, and door and hardware installation, lifting of material, drywall, painting.
* Delivers material to job locations.
* Ensures that the construction area is clean of debris.
* Assist with the staging of product and material for installation.
* Learns, understands and complies with fire, safety, and other emergency practices.
* Responds in a professional, polite, and helpful manner when dealing with customers.
* Perform other duties as assigned.
* Candidate must have a driver’s license with limited or no citations.
* Candidate must have ability to commute to all areas of Los Angeles.
* Candidate must have reliable vehicle with proper insurance.
* Candidate must have the following tools.
* Candidate must be able to easily follow instructions.
* Candidate must a team player or individual worker.
* Candidate must be able to problem solve in a timely manner.
* Those candidates that have or obtain a Class A or B license receive increased hourly pay.
* Min. of 4 – 6years in drywall, panting, rough carpentry, and finish carpentry in commercial and or industrial setting.
We provide offer Health Benefits and Paid Vacation and Holiday Time.
Please apply in person at 8687 Melrose Ave Suite BM34, West Hollywood, CA 90069
Phone (310) 657-0562