Well established General Contractor in West Hollywood is looking for a semiskilled construction handyman to help with residential tenant improvements. The position has opportunity for growth and promotion.
Essential Job Duties:
* Provide labor work for residential customer locations.
* Day time, Night time and weekend hours required based on customer needs.
* Job responsibilities include cleaning, carpentry, and door and hardware installation, lifting of material, drywall, painting.
* Delivers material to job locations.
* Ensures that the construction area is clean of debris.
* Assist with the staging of product and material for installation.
* Learns, understands and complies with fire, safety, and other emergency practices.
* Responds in a professional, polite, and helpful manner when dealing with customers.
* Perform other duties as assigned.
* Additional service:
• Build Closets
• Install Shelves
• Hang Picture
• Install Door
• Window Installation
• Tile Repair & Regrout
• Install Locks
• Door Closer installation
• Crown moulding
• Drywall repair
• Light Fixture
• Kitchen Remodeling
• Bathroom Renovation
• TV Wall Mounting
• Large Picture/Art Hanging
• IKEA Installation
• Air Conditioner Installation
* Candidate must have a driver’s license with limited or no citations.
* Candidate must have ability to commute to all areas of Los Angeles.
* Candidate must have reliable vehicle with proper insurance.
* Candidate must have the following tools.
* Candidate must be able to easily follow instructions.
* Candidate must a team player or individual worker.
* Candidate must be able to problem solve in a timely manner.
* Min. of 2 – 4 years in drywall, panting, rough carpentry, and finish carpentry in residential and or commercial industrial setting.
Please apply in person at 8687 Melrose Ave Suite BM34, West Hollywood, CA 90069
Phone (310) 657-0562