Compensation: TBD, based on experience.
Office Manager Job Descriptions:
· Full cycle Accounts Payable — subcontracts payment, monthly office payments, maintain file system.
· Monthly/ recurring office bills.
· Full cycle Accounts Receivable — maintain file system.
· HR of office and field staff — maintain employee records.
· Assist in hiring & terminations — be involved in hiring process including advertising, initial
· Create and maintain office files.
· Purchase orders.
· Credit card payments.
· Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel are required.
· Invoice Report — Aging Report.
· Age receivable — collections.
· Heavy answering phones.
· Collect and logging employee time records.
· Collect daily reports from Project Managers and Superintendent.
· Home Depot — collect receipts, enter, pay and enter in a spreadsheet and schedule a meeting
with all PM’s and Super.
· Order office supplies: water delivery, supplies from Costco.
· Assist IT guy with any problem with Internet, server, and phone.
· Collect all employees’ timesheets on weekly basis, review for approval.
· Double check Profit Summaries.
· Obtain all subcontractor documents: subcontract signed, Insurance Certificates (Liability and
Worker’s Comp), Tax Id, Contractor License and other required documents as requested.
· Make bank deposits.
· When required, be a ‘hands on’ in the office as President of the company away and help to run
the office as needed.
· Month end close in Timberlines procedures.
· Parking Validations.
· Purchase and maintain worker’s comp and liability insurance policies.
· Verify server g:\ drive is backing up daily.
· Maintain webhosting/email addresses for all employees.
This position provides a full time salary.
E-mail a cover letter, resume, and salary history to the Human Resource Department. We need all three for you to be considered for the position!
If you DO NOT have the minimum experience required please do not send in your information. We are looking for an experience Office Manager.