d’Escoto West Inc. is currently accepting resumes for potential employment for the following positions in California:
- Senior Project Manager
- Project Manager
- Assistant Project Manager
- Junior Estimator
- Construction Labor
For any interested candidates, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Project Manager:
Job Title: Sr. Project Manager
d’Escoto West, Inc. was established in 1995 with a commitment to provide quality tenant improvements on time and at a fair price. Operating from our office located at the Pacific Design Center in West Hollywood, California, our company provides a wide array of tenant improvement projects. Our projects include high-end showrooms in the Pacific Design Center, stand-alone retail stores along Melrose Ave. and Beverly Blvd., office tenant improvements, restaurants, movie theater renovations, and full floor renovations in office buildings. Our projects’ values range from $20,000 to $3.75 million contracts.
In order to continue to provide high-quality tenant improvement services for our clients, our company is in need of the professional services of a Sr. Project Manager to supervise a team of two (2) Project Managers, one (1) Project Coordinator, two (2) Superintendents, and one (1) Labors who will analyze a wide range of factors to establish the direction, documentation, contracts, budget, and schedule of our clients’ tenant improvement projects. The Sr. Project Manager will communicate with the client to define the project’s requirements and establish design parameters based on the client’s background and needs including an estimation of the project’s materials, time, and labor costs based on cost/risk/benefit analyses.
Specifically, the Sr. Project Manager will perform the following duties:
- Review clients’ contract documents and contract modifications and confer with management, engineers, contractors, and others to determine the scope of work requirements of each project before the project begins and during construction operations;
- Determine the duration of each project by analyzing the labor and scope of the project and develop the project plans and schedules accordingly;
- Deliver conceptual cost estimates from feasibility studies, schematic designs, preliminary planning documents, price alternatives and options, and offer opinions of probable cost for different phasing scenarios;
- Develop various project stage estimates (summary and detail), study estimates, estimate basis and plans, cash flow curves, contractor/company cost splits, and reconciliations to previous estimates when appropriate;
- Review the submittals, change orders, RFI logs, and payment applications completed by the Project Coordinator;
- Provide project costs management for all soft and hard costs; track all budgeted, committed and anticipated final costs from inception to close-out;
- Analyze blueprints, 3D representations, and other documentation to prepare time, materials, and labor estimates for each project;
- Review material and labor requirements to determine what environmental, safety, and governmental regulations apply;
- Supervise the completion of all required inspections by the Superintendents;
- Keep regular record of each project’s progress and supervise the completion of the project closeout package by the Project Coordinator
- Master’s degree in civil engineering from an accredited school;
- College coursework in structural analysis and finite element methods;
- Proficient in MATLAB and computer implementation of the finite element method.
Apply to d’Escoto West, Inc., 8687 Melrose Ave., Suite BM34, West Hollywood, CA 90069.